The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
PIK3R1 mutations in SHORT syndrome
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 292–294, September 2014
How to Cite
Schroeder, C., Riess, A., Bonin, M., Bauer, P., Riess, O., Döbler-Neumann, M., Wieser, S., Moog, U. and Tzschach, A. (2014), PIK3R1 mutations in SHORT syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 86: 292–294. doi: 10.1111/cge.12263
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.