Nothing to declare.
Proteus syndrome review: molecular, clinical, and pathologic features†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 111–119, February 2014
How to Cite
Cohen, M. M. (2014), Proteus syndrome review: molecular, clinical, and pathologic features. Clinical Genetics, 85: 111–119. doi: 10.1111/cge.12266
This publication is dedicated to the memory of my Fellow Bernarda Strauss, MD
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.