The authors declare no competing financial interests.
Implementation of high-resolution SNP arrays in the investigation of fetuses with ultrasound malformations: 5 years of clinical experience
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 264–269, September 2014
How to Cite
Liao, C., Fu, F., Li, R., Xie, G.-e., Zhang, Y.-l., Li, J. and Li, D.-z. (2014), Implementation of high-resolution SNP arrays in the investigation of fetuses with ultrasound malformations: 5 years of clinical experience. Clinical Genetics, 86: 264–269. doi: 10.1111/cge.12271
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.