These three authors contributed equally to this work.
Correlation between genotype and phenotype in patients with bi-allelic SLC26A4 mutations
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 270–275, September 2014
How to Cite
Lee, H.J., Jung, J., Shin, J.W., Song, M.H., Kim, S.H., Lee, J.-H., Lee, K.-A., Shin, S., Kim, U.-K., Bok, J., Lee, K.-Y., Choi, J.Y. and Park, H.J. (2014), Correlation between genotype and phenotype in patients with bi-allelic SLC26A4 mutations. Clinical Genetics, 86: 270–275. doi: 10.1111/cge.12273
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2013 12:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2011–0028066, 2012R1A1A1015761
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.