Molecular findings and clinical data in a cohort of 150 patients with anophthalmia/microphthalmia
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 326–334, October 2014
How to Cite
Chassaing, N., Causse, A., Vigouroux, A., Delahaye, A., Alessandri, J.-L., Boespflug-Tanguy, O., Boute-Benejean, O., Dollfus, H., Duban-Bedu, B., Gilbert-Dussardier, B., Giuliano, F., Gonzales, M., Holder-Espinasse, M., Isidor, B., Jacquemont, M.-L., Lacombe, D., Martin-Coignard, D., Mathieu-Dramard, M., Odent, S., Picone, O., Pinson, L., Quelin, C., Sigaudy, S., Toutain, A., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Kaplan, J. and Calvas, P. (2014), Molecular findings and clinical data in a cohort of 150 patients with anophthalmia/microphthalmia. Clinical Genetics, 86: 326–334. doi: 10.1111/cge.12275
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Clinical Research Hospital Program from the French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PHRC 09 109 01
- Retina France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.