These authors contributed equally to the work.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
A novel deletion to normal size in the sperm of a fragile X full mutation male
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 295–297, September 2014
How to Cite
Luo, S., Huang, W., Chen, C., Pan, Q., Duan, R. and Wu, L. (2014), A novel deletion to normal size in the sperm of a fragile X full mutation male. Clinical Genetics, 86: 295–297. doi: 10.1111/cge.12287
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB944600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071028, 81172513
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAI09B05
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 7603230006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.