These authors contributed equally.
Chromosomal microaberrations in patients with epilepsy, intellectual disability, and congenital anomalies
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 361–366, October 2014
How to Cite
Spreiz, A., Haberlandt, E., Baumann, M., Baumgartner Sigl, S., Fauth, C., Gautsch, K., Karall, D., Janetschek, C., Rostasy, K., Scholl-Bürgi, S., Zotter, S., Utermann, G., Zschocke, J. and Kotzot, D. (2014), Chromosomal microaberrations in patients with epilepsy, intellectual disability, and congenital anomalies. Clinical Genetics, 86: 361–366. doi: 10.1111/cge.12288
None of the authors has any conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Medizinischer Förderfonds Innsbruck. Grant Number: Nr. 2007411
- Österreichische Nationalbank. Grant Number: Nr. 13004
|cge12288-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||698K||Table S1. Clinical data of all 43 patients|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.