LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Mother-to-daughter transmission of Kenny–Caffey syndrome associated with the recurrent, dominant FAM111A mutation p.Arg569His
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 394–395, October 2014
How to Cite
Nikkel, S.M., Ahmed, A., Smith, A., Marcadier, J., Bulman, D.E. and Boycott, K.M. (2014), Mother-to-daughter transmission of Kenny–Caffey syndrome associated with the recurrent, dominant FAM111A mutation p.Arg569His. Clinical Genetics, 86: 394–395. doi: 10.1111/cge.12290
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Genome Canada
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- The Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.