None of the authors has any potential financial conflict of interest.
Alu-mediated large deletion of the CDSN gene as a cause of peeling skin disease
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Alu-mediated large deletion of the CDSN gene as a cause of peeling skin disease., , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.