Steering Committee Membership is listed in Acknowledgements
Evidence for clinical, genetic and biochemical variability in spinal muscular atrophy with progressive myoclonic epilepsy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 558–563, December 2014
How to Cite
Dyment, D.A., Sell, E., Vanstone, M.R., Smith, A.C., Garandeau, D., Garcia, V., Carpentier, S., Le Trionnaire, E., Sabourdy, F., Beaulieu, C.L., Schwartzentruber, J.A., McMillan, H.J., FORGE Canada Consortium, Majewski, J., Bulman, D.E., Levade, T. and Boycott, K.M. (2014), Evidence for clinical, genetic and biochemical variability in spinal muscular atrophy with progressive myoclonic epilepsy. Clinical Genetics, 86: 558–563. doi: 10.1111/cge.12307
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- Genome Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
- Genome Quebec
- Genome British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.