These authors contributed equally to this work.
Homozygous loss-of-function mutation of the LEPREL1 gene causes severe non-syndromic high myopia with early-onset cataract
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 575–579, December 2014
How to Cite
Guo, H., Tong, P., Peng, Y., Wang, T., Liu, Y., Chen, J., Li, Y., Tian, Q., Hu, Y., Zheng, Y., Xiao, L., Xiong, W., Pan, Q., Hu, Z. and Xia, K. (2014), Homozygous loss-of-function mutation of the LEPREL1 gene causes severe non-syndromic high myopia with early-onset cataract. Clinical Genetics, 86: 575–579. doi: 10.1111/cge.12309
All of the authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB517902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81330027, 81161120544
- Science and Technology Project of Hunan Province, China. Grant Number: 2013RS4037
|cge12309-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||30K||Table S1. Summary statistics for exome sequencing for the three individuals.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.