The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Mutation spectrum and prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in patients with familial and early-onset breast/ovarian cancer from Tunisia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 155–160, February 2015
How to Cite
Riahi, A., Kharrat, M., Ghourabi, M. E., Khomsi, F., Gamoudi, A., Lariani, I., May, A. E., Rahal, K. and Chaabouni-Bouhamed, H. (2015), Mutation spectrum and prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in patients with familial and early-onset breast/ovarian cancer from Tunisia. Clinical Genetics, 87: 155–160. doi: 10.1111/cge.12337
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Ministry of High Education and Scientific Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!