The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Mutation spectrum and prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in patients with familial and early-onset breast/ovarian cancer from Tunisia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Mutation spectrum and prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in patients with familial and early-onset breast/ovarian cancer from Tunisia., , , , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Ministry of High Education and Scientific Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.