The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Genotype phenotype correlations for hearing impairment: Approaches to management
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 514–523, June 2014
How to Cite
Genotype phenotype correlations for hearing impairment: Approaches to management., , , .
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2013 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!