The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Genotype phenotype correlations for hearing impairment: Approaches to management
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 514–523, June 2014
How to Cite
Genotype phenotype correlations for hearing impairment: Approaches to management., , , .
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2013 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
|cge12339-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||Word 2007 document||477K||Appendix S1. Supplementary references; nonsyndromic hearing impairment, genes and loci: Tables 1–6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.