No conflict of interest.
Mutation spectrum in BBS genes guided by homozygosity mapping in an Indian cohort
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 161–166, February 2015
How to Cite
Sathya Priya, C., Sen, P., Umashankar, V., Gupta, N., Kabra, M., Kumaramanickavel, G., Stoetzel, C., Dollfus, H. and Sripriya, S. (2015), Mutation spectrum in BBS genes guided by homozygosity mapping in an Indian cohort. Clinical Genetics, 87: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/cge.12342
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Government of India. Grant Number: 50/8/2008-BMS
- Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!