SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Attitudinal concordance toward uptake and disclosure of genetic testing for cancer susceptibility in patient–family member dyads
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 112–120, August 2014
How to Cite
Shin, D.W., Cho, J., Roter, D.L., Kim, S.Y., Park, Ji.H., Cho, B., Eom, H.-S., Chung, J.-S., Yang, H.-K. and Park, Jo.-H. (2014), Attitudinal concordance toward uptake and disclosure of genetic testing for cancer susceptibility in patient–family member dyads. Clinical Genetics, 86: 112–120. doi: 10.1111/cge.12343
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control. Grant Number: 1210150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.