The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Clinical and molecular characterization of Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome patients carrying distinct novel mutations of the EP300 gene
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 148–154, February 2015
How to Cite
Negri, G., Milani, D., Colapietro, P., Forzano, F., Della Monica, M., Rusconi, D., Consonni, L., Caffi, L. G., Finelli, P., Scarano, G., Magnani, C., Selicorni, A., Spena, S., Larizza, L. and Gervasini, C. (2015), Clinical and molecular characterization of Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome patients carrying distinct novel mutations of the EP300 gene. Clinical Genetics, 87: 148–154. doi: 10.1111/cge.12348
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.