LETTER TO THE EDITOR
A novel ACAD8 mutation in asymptomatic patients with isobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency and a review of the ACAD8 mutation spectrum
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 196–198, February 2015
How to Cite
Yun, J.W., Jo, K.I., Woo, H.I., Lee, S.-Y., Ki, C.-S., Kim, J.-W., Song, J., Lee, D.H., Lee, Y.-W. and Park, H.-D. (2015), A novel ACAD8 mutation in asymptomatic patients with isobutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency and a review of the ACAD8 mutation spectrum. Clinical Genetics, 87: 196–198. doi: 10.1111/cge.12350
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A120030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.