The authors declare no conflict of interest.
A study of 133 Chinese children with mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I deficiency
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 179–184, February 2015
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-Y., Wu, T.-F., Liu, Y.-P., Wang, Q., Li, X.-Y., Ding, Y., Song, J.-Q., Yang, Y.-L. and Zou, L.-P. (2015), A study of 133 Chinese children with mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I deficiency. Clinical Genetics, 87: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/cge.12356
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M532107
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAI09B04
- Beijing Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7081002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.