All authors declare no conflict of interest.
The revised ghent nosology; reclassifying isolated ectopia lentis
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 284–287, March 2015
How to Cite
Chandra, A., Patel, D., Aragon-Martin, J.A., Pinard, A., Collod-Béroud, G., Comeglio, P., Boileau, C., Faivre, L., Charteris, D., Child, A.H. and Arno, G. (2015), The revised ghent nosology; reclassifying isolated ectopia lentis. Clinical Genetics, 87: 284–287. doi: 10.1111/cge.12358
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.