These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Genotype/phenotype analysis in Chinese laminin-α2 deficient congenital muscular dystrophy patients
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 233–243, March 2015
How to Cite
Xiong, H., Tan, D., Wang, S., Song, S., Yang, H., Gao, K., Liu, A., Jiao, H., Mao, B., Ding, J., Chang, X., Wang, J., Wu, Y., Yuan, Y., Jiang, Y., Zhang, F., Wu, H. and Wu, X. (2015), Genotype/phenotype analysis in Chinese laminin-α2 deficient congenital muscular dystrophy patients. Clinical Genetics, 87: 233–243. doi: 10.1111/cge.12366
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB944602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81271400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.