The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Personalized therapy for breast cancer
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Personalized Medicine and Clinical Genetics
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 62–67, July 2014
How to Cite
De Abreu, F.B., Schwartz, G.N., Wells, W.A. and Tsongalis, G.J. (2014), Personalized therapy for breast cancer. Clinical Genetics, 86: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/cge.12381
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2014 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
|cge12381-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||44K||Appendix S1. Inhibitors of pathways involved in breast cancer.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.