All authors declare no conflict of interests.
Informed consent for human genetic and genomic studies: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 199–206, September 2014
How to Cite
Khan, A., Capps, B.J., Sum, M.Y., Kuswanto, C.N. and Sim, K. (2014), Informed consent for human genetic and genomic studies: a systematic review. Clinical Genetics, 86: 199–206. doi: 10.1111/cge.12384
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
|cge12384-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||104K||Table S1. Summary of included studies (N = 30).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.