The authors have declared no conflicting interests.
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Genetics published by JohnWiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Personalized Medicine and Clinical Genetics
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 1–11, July 2014
How to Cite
Porter, L.F. and Black, G.C.M. (2014), Personalized ophthalmology. Clinical Genetics, 86: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/cge.12389
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2014
- Manchester Academic Health Science Centre
- Manchester National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre
|cge12389-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||87K||Appendix S1. Supplemental references.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.