The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
De novo EEF1A2 mutations in patients with characteristic facial features, intellectual disability, autistic behaviors and epilepsy
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 356–361, April 2015
How to Cite
Nakajima, J., Okamoto, N., Tohyama, J., Kato, M., Arai, H., Funahashi, O., Tsurusaki, Y., Nakashima, M., Kawashima, H., Saitsu, H., Matsumoto, N. and Miyake, N. (2015), De novo EEF1A2 mutations in patients with characteristic facial features, intellectual disability, autistic behaviors and epilepsy. Clinical Genetics, 87: 356–361. doi: 10.1111/cge.12394
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2014 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Natural Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.