These authors contributed equally to the work.
A cross-sectional multicenter study of osteogenesis imperfecta in North America – results from the linked clinical research centers
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 133–140, February 2015
How to Cite
Patel, R.M., Nagamani, S.C.S., Cuthbertson, D., Campeau, P.M., Krischer, J.P., Shapiro, J.R., Steiner, R.D., Smith, P.A., Bober, M.B., Byers, P.H., Pepin, M., Durigova, M., Glorieux, F.H., Rauch, F., Lee, B.H., Hart, T. and Sutton, V.R. (2015), A cross-sectional multicenter study of osteogenesis imperfecta in North America – results from the linked clinical research centers. Clinical Genetics, 87: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/cge.12409
V. R. S. receives salary support from the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation (OIF). Other authors have no financial disclosures and report no conflicts of interest relevant to this article.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- OI Foundation
- Children's Brittle Bone Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD070394, HD024064
- Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas
- Shriners of North America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.