Steering Committee membership listed in the Appendix.
Whole-exome sequencing broadens the phenotypic spectrum of rare pediatric epilepsy: a retrospective study
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 34–40, July 2015
How to Cite
Dyment, D.A., Tétreault, M., Beaulieu, C.L., Hartley, T., Ferreira, P., Chardon, J.W., Marcadier, J., Sawyer, S.L., Mosca, S.J., Innes, A.M., Parboosingh, J.S., Bulman, D.E., Schwartzentruber, J., Majewski, J., Tarnopolsky, M., Boycott, K.M., FORGE Canada Consortium and Care4Rare Canada (2015), Whole-exome sequencing broadens the phenotypic spectrum of rare pediatric epilepsy: a retrospective study. Clinical Genetics, 88: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/cge.12464
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2014
- Genome Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
- Ontario Research Fund
- Genome Quebec
- Genome British Columbia
- CHEO Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.