Curve Style Analysis in a Set of Shapes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 77–88, September 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhang, H., Wang, Y., Cao, J., Shamir, A. and Cohen-Or, D. (2013), Curve Style Analysis in a Set of Shapes. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 77–88. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12015
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- China Scholarship Council
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 611370
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61173102, 61173103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Fund. Grant Number: U0935004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!