InK-Compact: In-Kernel Stream Compaction and Its Application to Multi-Kernel Data Visualization on General-Purpose GPUs
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 178–188, September 2013
How to Cite
Hughes, D. M., Lim, I. S., Jones, M. W., Knoll, A. and Spencer, B. (2013), InK-Compact: In-Kernel Stream Compaction and Its Application to Multi-Kernel Data Visualization on General-Purpose GPUs. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 178–188. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12083
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- RIVIC (the Wales Research Institute of Visual Computing)
- Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!