Motion Synthesis for Sports Using Unobtrusive Lightweight Body-Worn and Environment Sensing
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 48–60, December 2013
How to Cite
Kelly, P., Conaire, C. Ó., O'Connor, N. E. and Hodgins, J. (2013), Motion Synthesis for Sports Using Unobtrusive Lightweight Body-Worn and Environment Sensing. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 48–60. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12143
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/CE/I1147
- Tyndall National Institute. Grant Number: 209
- EU FP7 project REVERIE. Grant Number: ICT–287723
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.