Fast Shadow Removal Using Adaptive Multi-Scale Illumination Transfer
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 207–218, December 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, C., She, R., Xiao, D. and Ma, K.-L. (2013), Fast Shadow Removal Using Adaptive Multi-Scale Illumination Transfer. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 207–218. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12198
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB725303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61070081, 41271431
- State Key Lab of CAD&CG. Grant Number: A1208
- Luojia Outstanding Young Scholar Program of Wuhan University
- Science and Technology Plan for Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C21004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!