Fast Shadow Removal Using Adaptive Multi-Scale Illumination Transfer
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 207–218, December 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, C., She, R., Xiao, D. and Ma, K.-L. (2013), Fast Shadow Removal Using Adaptive Multi-Scale Illumination Transfer. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 207–218. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12198
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB725303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61070081, 41271431
- State Key Lab of CAD&CG. Grant Number: A1208
- Luojia Outstanding Young Scholar Program of Wuhan University
- Science and Technology Plan for Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C21004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|cgf12198-sup-0001-VideoS1.zip||20K||Video S1. Video shadow removal|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.