Mobility-Trees for Indoor Scenes Manipulation
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 2–14, February 2014
How to Cite
Sharf, A., Huang, H., Liang, C., Zhang, J., Chen, B. and Gong, M. (2014), Mobility-Trees for Indoor Scenes Manipulation. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 2–14. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12204
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61103166, 61232011, 61025012
- CAS Young Scientists. Grant Number: 2013Y1GA0007
- Guangdong Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 2011B050200007
- Shenzhen Innovation Program. Grant Numbers: CXB201104220029A, KQCX2012 0807104901791, JCYJ20130401170306810, ZD201111080115A, KC2012JSJS0019A
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF) and European IRG FP7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!