Mobility-Trees for Indoor Scenes Manipulation
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 2–14, February 2014
How to Cite
Sharf, A., Huang, H., Liang, C., Zhang, J., Chen, B. and Gong, M. (2014), Mobility-Trees for Indoor Scenes Manipulation. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 2–14. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12204
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61103166, 61232011, 61025012
- CAS Young Scientists. Grant Number: 2013Y1GA0007
- Guangdong Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 2011B050200007
- Shenzhen Innovation Program. Grant Numbers: CXB201104220029A, KQCX2012 0807104901791, JCYJ20130401170306810, ZD201111080115A, KC2012JSJS0019A
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF) and European IRG FP7
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|cgf12204-sup-0001-VideoS1.avi||73438K||Video S1: Mobility-trees for indoor scenes manipulation.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.