Animation (Session 1)
Synthesizing Two-character Interactions by Merging Captured Interaction Samples with their Spacetime Relationships
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 41–50, October 2013
How to Cite
Chan, J. C.P., Tang, J. K.T. and Leung, H. (2013), Synthesizing Two-character Interactions by Merging Captured Interaction Samples with their Spacetime Relationships. Computer Graphics Forum, 32: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12210
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!