Scalable Realistic Rendering with Many-Light Methods
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2013 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 88–104, February 2014
How to Cite
Dachsbacher, C., Křivánek, J., Hašan, M., Arbree, A., Walter, B. and Novák, J. (2014), Scalable Realistic Rendering with Many-Light Methods. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 88–104. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12256
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Intel Visual Computing Institute in Saarbrücken
- DFG. Grant Number: DA 1200/1-1
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P202-13-26189S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!