State-of-the-Art in Compressed GPU-Based Direct Volume Rendering
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 77–100, September 2014
How to Cite
Balsa Rodríguez, M., Gobbetti, E., Iglesias Guitián, J.A., Makhinya, M., Marton, F., Pajarola, R. and Suter, S.K. (2014), State-of-the-Art in Compressed GPU-Based Direct Volume Rendering. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 77–100. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12280
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- People Programme (Marie Curie Actions) of the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013/under REA. Grant Numbers: n°290227 (DIVA), n°251415 (GOLEM)
- Forschungskredit of the University of Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: n°200021_132521, n°PBZHP2_147309
- Sardinian Regional Authorities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!