Continuous Self-Collision Detection for Deformable Surfaces Interacting with Solid Models
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 143–153, September 2014
How to Cite
Wong, S.-K. and Cheng, Y.-C. (2014), Continuous Self-Collision Detection for Deformable Surfaces Interacting with Solid Models. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 143–153. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12284
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2014
- National Science Council Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 102-2221-E-009-103-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!