Real-Time Modelling of Fibrous Muscle
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1–15, December 2014
How to Cite
Kohout, J. and Kukačka, M. (2014), Real-Time Modelling of Fibrous Muscle. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12354
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Information Society Technologies Programme of the European Commission under the project VPHOP. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-223865
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 7E11016
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- ‘NTIS—New Technologies for the Information Society’
- European Centre of Excellence. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!