Illustration and Stylization
AutoStyle: Automatic Style Transfer from Image Collections to Users' Images
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 21–31, July 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Cohen, M., Uyttendaele, M. and Rusinkiewicz, S. (2014), AutoStyle: Automatic Style Transfer from Image Collections to Users' Images. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 21–31. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12409
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!