Inria authors are at REVES/Inria Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée.
C-LOD: Context-aware Material Level-of-Detail applied to Mobile Graphics
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 41–49, July 2014
How to Cite
Koulieris, G. A., Drettakis, G., Cunningham, D. and Mania, K. (2014), C-LOD: Context-aware Material Level-of-Detail applied to Mobile Graphics. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12411
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!