Optimized Generation of Stereoscopic CGI Films by 3D Image Warping
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2014 The Eurographics Association and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 145–156, December 2014
How to Cite
Noguera, J. M., Rueda, A. J., Espada, M. A. and Martín, M. (2014), Optimized Generation of Stereoscopic CGI Films by 3D Image Warping. Computer Graphics Forum, 33: 145–156. doi: 10.1111/cgf.12422
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Centre for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI) of the Government of Spain through the research project Innterconecta Adapta. Grant Number: ITC-20111030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!