Precordial R Wave Height Does Not Correlate with Echocardiographic Findings in Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 561–567, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Thrush, P. T., Edward, N., Flanigan, K. M., Mendell, J. R. and Allen, H. D. (2013), Precordial R Wave Height Does Not Correlate with Echocardiographic Findings in Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Congenital Heart Disease, 8: 561–567. doi: 10.1111/chd.12049
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- NINDS. Grant Number: R01 NS043264
- Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Cooperative Research Center (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!