Financial Support: This study was self-funded by the Children's Heart Center Nevada and not supported by grants from any agency either commercial or not for profit.
An Increased Incidence of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection among Hispanics in Southern Nevada
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 137–141, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Evans, W. N., Acherman, R. J., Ciccolo, M. L., Castillo, W. J. and Restrepo, H. (2015), An Increased Incidence of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection among Hispanics in Southern Nevada. Congenital Heart Disease, 10: 137–141. doi: 10.1111/chd.12199
- Issue online: 15 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2014
- Children's Heart Center Nevada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!