Association Between Weight Loss and Improvement of Ventricular Systolic Function in Advanced Heart Failure
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congestive Heart Failure
How to Cite
Congest Heart Fail. 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- 1Heart failure with recovered ejection fraction: a distinct clinical entity. J Card Fail. 2011;17:527–532., , , , , .
- 2Right ventricular dysfunction as an independent predictor of short- and long-term mortality in patients with heart failure. Eur J Heart Fail. 2007;9:610–616., , , , , .
- 8Incidence of left ventricular function improvement after primary prevention ICD implantation for non-ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy: a multicentre experience. Heart (Br Cardiac Society). 2010;96:510–515., , , et al.
- 9How can optimization of medical treatment avoid unnecessary implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implantations in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy presenting with “SCD-HeFT criteria?” Am J Cardiol. 2012;109:729–735., , , et al.
- 11Factors associated with improvement in ejection fraction in clinical practice among patients with heart failure: findings from IMPROVE HF. Am Heart J. 2012;163(49–56):e2., , , et al.
- 12Myocardial recovery with left ventricular assist devices. Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2012;14:370–383., .
- 14Myocardial recovery in peripartum cardiomyopathy: prospective comparison with recent onset cardiomyopathy in men and nonperipartum women. J Card Fail. 2012;18:28–33., , , et al.
- 15Prevalence and prognostic significance of left ventricular reverse remodeling in dilated cardiomyopathy receiving tailored medical treatment. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011;57:1468–1476., , , , , .
- 16Echocardiographic changes during treatment of acute decompensated heart failure: insights from the ESCAPE Trial. J Card Fail. 2012;18:792–798., , , , .
- 18Sympathetically mediated changes in capacitance: redistribution of the venous reservoir as a cause of decompensation. Circ Heart Fail. 2011;4:669–675., , .
- 20Impact of acute myocardial edema on left ventricular function. J Invest Surg. 2006;19:31–38., , , , .
- 23Right ventricular response to intensive medical therapy in advanced decompensated heart failure. Circ Heart Fail. 2010;3:340–346., , , et al.
- 27The relationship of right- and left-sided filling pressures in patients with heart failure and a preserved ejection fraction. Circ Heart Fail. 2010;3:202–206., , , et al.