Participation in Context: Neighborhood Diversity and Organizational Involvement in Boston
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Sociological Association
City & Community
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 187–210, September 2013
How to Cite
Tran, V. C., Graif, C., Jones, A. D., Small, M. L. and Winship, C. (2013), Participation in Context: Neighborhood Diversity and Organizational Involvement in Boston. City & Community, 12: 187–210. doi: 10.1111/cico.12028
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Harvard University
- Princeton University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!