The Neighborhood Strikes Back: Community Murals by Youth in Boston's Communities of Color
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 263–280, December 2012
How to Cite
SIEBER, T., CORDEIRO, G. Í. and FERRO, L. (2012), The Neighborhood Strikes Back: Community Murals by Youth in Boston's Communities of Color. City & Society, 24: 263–280. doi: 10.1111/ciso.12000
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!