Making Agricultural Economics Research Relevant for Policy Advice
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 15–36, March 2013
How to Cite
Brink, L. (2013), Making Agricultural Economics Research Relevant for Policy Advice. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 61: 15–36. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12001
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!