Improving the Economic Management of the Bristol Bay (Alaska) Sockeye Salmon Fishery in the Age of Aquaculture
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Special Issue: Marine Resource Management Issues in the 21st Century
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 145–170, June 2013
How to Cite
Valderrama, D. and Anderson, J. L. (2013), Improving the Economic Management of the Bristol Bay (Alaska) Sockeye Salmon Fishery in the Age of Aquaculture. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 61: 145–170. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12007
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Rhode Island Agricultural Experiment Station (RIAES)
- Hatch Regional Project W-1004C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!